Send us your best pictures and/or video from a 2016 DockDogs Inc. event and win CASH!
We are looking for images and video related to all aspects of DockDogs Inc. events. Not just dogs dueling but… people cheering, excited handlers, unique angles and perspectives, silly, happy, funny and fun! CAPTURE THE MOMENT!
One photograph and one video will be selected each quarter as the best video and best photograph and each will win $100.00. You don’t have to be a pro! You just need to capture that perfect moment. Anybody can win!
Media submitted will be considered for use in all future DockDogs Inc. advertising, promotions, and videos. The main objective of this contest is to obtain historical material and for selected use at the 2016 DockDogs World Championships! Material may also be used in the same fashion beyond the 2016 season.
Guidelines for Submitted Photos/Videos
- No more than twenty (20) photos from each event in full JPEG resolution.
- Please submit with your final edits, if applicable.
- No watermarks, please.
- No more than five (5) videos from each event.
- The combined overall total duration of your videos must be under three (3) minutes.
- EXAMPLE: You may submit just one 3 minute long video or you can submit five videos that are only 36 seconds long each, or any combinations within.
- Resolution: 720 and/or 1080 HD only. Sorry…no 4K.
- But, you may convert 4K yourself and then submit in one of the accepted resolutions and formats.
- File Format: Please save videos in the following formats MP4, .MOV, or .MTS.
- Editing: It’s appreciated if you can edit your video to contain only the main subject of each video to save file size and review time. But, editing is not required.
Your files will be identified via the name you will be asked to enter when you upload via the Dropbox link below. Please be sure to enter both your first and last name. In addition, please be sure to include a Microsoft Word or plain-text (.txt) file with your submission that is formatted like the template below.
- Please upload your files to this web address https://www.dropbox.com/request/cWHO3CLqeihwgKofQjcz
- Files can be selected individually or uploaded in bulk as a zip file.
- Maximum of 2gb per file
- Please include a document or text file in your upload that contains the following details as seen in the example template above. (Failure to do so may disqualify you from the contest).
Rules & Notes
- All submissions will be considered for the contest and additional usage.
- Not all submission will be chosen or used for additional usage.
- Files containing poor quality, unrelated, or inappropriate subject matter will be dismissed.
- DO NOT interfere with the competition flow! Files showing to have done so will be disqualified.
- Participants must 18 years of age.
- By submitting, you enter into an agreement with DockDogs Inc. and any third parties approved by DockDogs Inc. that the files you’ve submitted may be used for, print, display, and/or publish all digital images and/or video files without compensation or credit.
One (1) video and one (1) still photo will be selected and announced as the winners on or about each quarter year mark through December 31st, 2016. Actual selections may take place up to seven (7) days before or after each quarter year mark. The targeted selection and winner announcement dates are as follows:
- July 1, 2016
- October 1, 2016
- December 31, 2016
Each winner will receive $100.00 check via mail.
All files submitted during the quarter will be removed and archived once the winners are selected. Each quarter we will judge new and different submissions. Resubmissions from previous quarters will not be considered. Please submit only new material each quarter.
The upload date of your submission will dictate which quarter you will be judged. You have until 11:59PM Eastern Time on the last day of each quarter to submit your files for that quarter.
Pictures and video do not have to be submitted within the same quarter that they were originally created. But they must be originally created in 2016.