- Onsite Registration/Practice – 06:00 pm
- Big Air Wave # 1 – 07:00 pm
Sat. Jun 8, 2019
- Onsite Registration/Practice – 10:00 am
- Big Air Wave # 2 – 11:00 am
- Big Air Wave # 3 – 12:30 pm
- Big Air Wave # 4 – 02:30 pm
- Big Air Wave # 5 – 04:30 pm
- Extreme Vertical (All in One Finals) – 06:30 pm
Sun. Jun 9, 2019
- Onsite Registration/Practice – 11:00 am
- Big Air Wave # 6 – 12:00 pm
- Big Air Wave # 7 – 02:00 pm
- Speed Retrieve (All in One) – 04:00 pm
- Big Air Finals – 05:30 pm (Pro, Semi Pro, Contender & Amateur Finals)
Pre-Registration Entry Fees
$27.00/ team per Big Air,$27.00/ team per Speed Retrieve wave,$27.00/ team per Extreme Vertical – For Adult $12.00/ team per Big Air,$27.00/team per Speed Retrieve wave,$27.00/ team per Extreme Vertical – For Youth
On-Site Registration Entry Fees
$30.00/ team per Big Air,$30.00/ team per Speed Retrieve wave,$30.00/ team per Extreme Vertical – For Adult $15.00/ team per Big Air,$30.00/ team per Speed Retrieve wave,$30.00/ team per Extreme Vertical – For Youth
- Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Manassas
- 10610 Automotive Dr., Manassas, VA 20109. Code 616286.
- Fairfax Marriot at Fair Oaks
- 11787 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway, Fairfax, Virginia 22033. Attendees can make reservations by calling the Reservation Line at 888-236-2427 and asking for the Celebrate Fairfax Room Block, or booking online by using this link. The group code is: FAFFAFA Fairfax Marriott at Fair Oaks for 89.00 USD per night.
Drop-Off location: The Yellow Admission Gate
Enter through Yellow Gate
One (adult) owner and the participant (dog) will receive free entry. The owner and/or participant must be on the DockDog’s list or show their registration confirmation to enter.
All other guests must pay to enter the festival. Discounted tickets can be purchased in advance on our website: http://celebratefairfax.com/tickets/ or tickets can be purchased at the gate.
Parking Lot: 12055 Government Center Pkwy Fairfax, VA 22035
Follow Signs for DockDogs parking along Post Forest Road.
If the owner and participant (dog) are dropped off at Yellow Gate, the driver will receive a parking pass to park across the street in the DockDog Lot.
If the owner is driving, they are able to park in the DockDog lot if they can show a registration confirmation or if their name is on the DockDog’s list or if they were able to pick-up a pass at the Yellow Gate.
Unfortunately, dogs are not permitted on the Festival Shuttle Buses.
Dogs are only allowed in the DockDogs designated area.
After a competition is over, owners can ask for a re-entry wristband at the gate so they could leave the festival to take their dog home and then return to the festival later that day.