Welcome to DockDogs® Family! If your dog loves to run, jump and swim then DockDogs is definitely the right place for you. We welcome any breed, any mix, any size to come out and join ourDock Diving® family! DockDogs® is the fastest growing sport on 4 legs. Here are the basics of DockDogs® events, if you have any questions feel free to speak with any of the event staff or contact the DockDogs® Worldwide office.
There are three disciplines at DockDogs® events: Big Air®, Extreme Vertical®, & Speed Retrieve®
A few simple rules:
- Anyone can bring their dog to an event to compete, either by pre-registering through our website or registering onsite on a first come first serve basis.
- The dog must be AT LEAST 6 months old, and handler must be AT LEAST 7 years old to compete or practice.
- No pushing, shoving or throwing the dog in the water. He/She must go willingly!
- Poop and Scoop or clean up is mandatory
- When at a DockDogs® event all dogs must be on a 4′ leash, 8′ away from other dogs at all times or in a crate within the kenneling area.
- There is a handlers meeting 30 minutes prior to each wave you are participating in. If you are not in attendance at the meeting you will be scratched from the wave and you will not be refunded your entry fees.